2018 Bridgewater Bank Luck o' the Lake 5K Fun Run and 1 Mile Run
The 6th Annual Bridgewater Bank Luck o' the Lake 5K Fun Run and 1 Mile run will be held on the beautiful streets of downtown Excelsior and through the streets of Greenwood, on St. Paddy's Day, Saturday, March 17, 2017. You will enjoy the scenic route along the shores of Lake Minnetonka. Finish up with a St. Paddy's Day Celebration in Excelsior! The 1 mile starts at 9:00am and the 5k starts at 9:30am.
- Online registration ends on March 8 at 11:59 PM.
- Registration will be available on Friday, March 16 from 4 - 7PM and on Saturday, March 17 from 7:30 - 8:30 AM at Excelsior Brewing Company
Your registration for the 5K includes:
- A long sleeve Sportek Tech Tshirt -
- A collector's pint glass from Excelsior Brewing Co. (first 1000 registered will get a glass)
- A drink ticket to be redeemed at Maynard's and Victor On Water, Excelsior Brewery will have a drink special available for runners (see Race bib for details)
Your registration for the 1 MI includes a commemorative medal sponsored by Camp Smile!
This is the first race out of three in the 2018 Lake Minnetonka Running Series, the next races are:
- Firecracker 5K or 10K - July 4, 2018
- Park Nicollet Apple of the Lake 5K - September 15, 2018