Divorce Options Seminar
An informational seminar open to those who want to learn more about the process of divorce.
- Hear how Mediation, Collaborative Practice (CP), and Do It Yourself (DIY) compare to traditional divorce representation from a divorce lawyer, a financial advisor and a family counselor.
- Understand the legal, financial, psychological and social issues of divorce.
- Learn from experts who have guided other people through divorce.
- Discover community resources available to help you.
- Learn how to talk about divorce with your children.
- Divorce Options™ workshops are open to all individuals and couples in California, who are contemplating separation or divorce:
- whether married, domestic partners or cohabiting
- whether same or opposite gender
- with or without children
$35 pre-registration (in addition to saving $10, preregistration allows attendees to be contacted for any changes prior to the workshop)
CHARGES APPEAR ON YOUR STATEMENT AS: "Divorce Options"
$45 at the door
- You may attend with or without your spouse.
- No child care, and children are not allowed to attend these adult topics.
- Also offered in Contra Costa county.
- You may attend this seminar in any California county, and receive similar information. For more information please visit: divorceoptionsinfo.org
- Typically Divorce Options is presented in Ginn House Parlor, but occasionally in Robinson House Classrooms downstairs. Attendees should check Preservation Park signs for exact location upon arrival.
- Street parking within Preservation Park is LEGAL if available
For questions about the program:
Call: (415) 644-4555