REGGAE ON THE BAY FLEET WEEK CRUISE
2 Decks | 2 DJs | An Amazing 3 Hour Cruise!
"BEST REGGAE CRUISE IN THE BAY"
It's that time once again for Reggae On The Bay Cruise. A three hour premier cruise around the bay listening to your favorite rhythms! A special cruise as we watch the blue angels and other planes above us in fleet week! As we take our journey out of Jack London Square we will cruise all the way under the Bay Bridge to McCovey Cove in San Francisco. If you love the sounds of Reggae this is the cruise for you. There will also be food available if your feeling hungry. Come enjoy the sights of the bay as we embark on a journey
VEYN & DJ SLAPPY on the ones and twos to make your body move!
Info on other cruises go to baycelebrations.com
CRUISE PARTY HIGHLIGHTS:
-2 Fully stocked Bars
-Full Panoramic Views of the aesthetic Bay, best Views of SF City Skyline, Bay Bridge
-LIVE FORMAT DJ (REGGAE, ROOTS, SOCA, AFROBEATS, HIP HOP REGGAETON)
-2 Levels of Entertainment and Fun (VIP SECTIONS WITH PLUSH SEATING)
-12000Watts of roaring Music
Boat Loads at 30 min before each cruise. All ticketed passengers will be boarded first.
All ticketed passengers must be in line or on the boat 15 min before boarding. YOUR TICKET WILL BE CANCELLED IF NOT CHECKED IN. No refunds
AFTER ALL PASSENGERS ARE BOARDED WE WILL SELL CASH TICKETS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE
The boat departs at "2 PM SHARP!!"
We "MUST" leave on time and keep on schedule. The boat will not wait for you so please arrive extra early to get good parking and familiarize yourselves with the area. There are big parking lots in the Jack London Square area close to our departing place, and public parking on the streets, but can be busy with the many restaurants and shops so please prepare.
((( BOAT DEPARTURE ADDRESS ))) ~>>> 1 BROADWAY, OAKLAND, CA 94607
...in the Jack London Square (area of Oakland) at the very end of Broadway Street (also next to Lungomare restaurant - in case you need another reference).
Please bring your ticket print-outs (if possible). *If you have bought multiple tickets, please have these persons with you on arrival before entering the boat to avoid confusion! This is a 21+ event.
About the boat: "Bay Celebrations" is a locally owned, double-decked riverboat style vessel powered by twin engines. The boat is wheelchair accessible and features a full bar and indoor/outdoor areas. The boat moves slowly for maximum comfort and will tour the lovely waters of the SF Bay. This boats' capacity is 145 people.
Beverages (water, alcohol, soda, juice, etc.) sold at the boats two bars. We strongly suggest bringing a thick jacket as it can get chilly & windy during the evening hours and out on the deck. No backpacks and only good vibes on this journey...
Let's have some fun!
- Frequently asked questions:
- Is there an age limit for the cruise? Answer: yes our events are 21+ unless specified.
- Is there food and is it free? Yes there is food available for purchase only
- Is there a lost and found? Yes bay celebrations will keep items for up to a certain time before donated to good will. Contact at baycelebrations.com
- Can I bring a cake aboard for our birthday? We do not allow a cake but have allowed cupcakes without colored icing due to clean up issues.
- Can I purchase bottle service and how much? Bottle service is available and can range from 30$ to 350$
- Can I smoke aboard the vessel? Yes we have a smoking deck outside and ask you not to liter in our bay waters please use ashtrays
- Where do we meet to load before the party? We load up in jack London square behind plank and Scott’s seafood. We ask you to arrive a bit early to prepare for parking.
- It’s sold out can I get a ticket it’s my birthday? We have a capacity due to safety and regulations. We will sell tickets at the dock first come first serve.
- Do people get motion sickness? Very rarely to people get motion sickness on our vessel. The bay waters are known to be calm especially at night. We do offer medicine aboard if you do become motion sickness.
- Do you take credit cards at the bar? Yes we take cash and credit
- Are there life vests aboard the vessel? By maritime law we have to provide a life vest for every passenger on board. The captain will tell you where they are located. Our captains are very well trained and novices at sea.
WHERE? 1 Broadway, Jack London Square behind Scotts Seafood near Plank
No REFUNDS, please! Ticket sales are FINAL. NO REFUNDS in case you miss the CRUISE. SORRY!
NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. ALL SALES ARE FINAL: