Sip | Shop | Survive, a breast cancer awareness fashion show
Silicon Valley Alumnae Chapter of Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc. and Bloomingdales invites you to join us for the 3rd Annual Sip | Shop | Survive, a breast cancer awareness fashion show and fundraiser.
Proceeds from this event will benefit the Stanford Cancer Institute, with the mission to promote health equity and eliminate cancer health disparities with a special emphasis on reaching medically underserved populations in the greater San Francisco Bay Area.
This is the perfect gift for you and/or the women in your life!
* Enjoy a Fall trend accessories fashion show featuring breast cancer survivors, caregivers and friends.
* Receive a $25 Bloomingdale's event gift card** to shop and save at the "Friends & Family Sale".
* Find your perfect shade at the Sip | Shop | Survive makeup beauty bar and receive a gift bag full of goodies.
* Gentlemen, we didn't forget you! You're invited too - there's plenty for you to try and buy in the Men's Shop.
* Bloomingdale’s will donate 10% of the total tracked receipts directly to Stanford Cancer Institute.
** Each ticket purchased includes a $25 Bloomingdale’s gift card that may be used at the event. Gift card will be received at the event check-in.**
Proceeds from this event will benefit the Stanford Cancer Institute and its community outreach and engagement efforts targeting minority and medically underserved populations. Together, we're fighting breast cancer one step at a time!
Tickets must be purchased in advance. No tickets will be available at the door/day of the event. Want to bypass the Eventbrite fees? Purchase your ticket via Paypal at SiliconValleySGRho@gmail.com or via Venmo at SiliconValleySGRho.