Boston Cognac Classic Crawl 2019
BOSTON COGNAC CLASSIC CRAWL
$30 for 5 cocktails at Boston's best bars!
October 1 - October 31
Cognac famously captivated some of the first cocktail-makers, and this French spirit is still used as the centerpiece of countless classic drinks and modern renditions.
Taste through five classic cocktails during the Boston Cognac Classic Crawl to learn more about this aromatically rich spirit. A $30 passport will get you:
- (5) designated cognac cocktails (making them $6 each!) from Boston's best bars:
- Eastern Standard's Diego Pena, with cognac VS, Pierre Ferrand dry curaçao, lemon juice, Luxardo maraschino liquor and Angostura bitters
- Drink's Champs Elysees, with cognac VSOP, lemon juice, yellow chartreuse and simple syrup
- The Hawthorne's Café Lunaire with cognac VS, split Galliano Ristretto and cinnamon syrup, Ancho Reyes, Angostura bitters and Fee Brothers Whisky Barrel bitters
- Silvertone's Cavendish Nana with cognac VSOP, orange curaçao, lemon juice, Aquafaba, Maraschino liquor and Chuncho bitters
- Yvonne’s Saint Bruno's Kiss with cognac, yellow chartreuse, dry vermouth, Benedictine and bitters
- (1) Cognac tote bag and cocktail recipe cards
- A chance to win a $100 gift card to Cocktail Kingdom, to stock your home bar
All proceeds will be donated to Haley House, a local, non-profit dedicated to serving the community through direct services including a soup kitchen and food pantry, affordable housing and educational resources, events and activities.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Purchase your passport on Eventbrite and save your confirmation email.
- Pick up your passport and complimentary tote bag at Drink any day from October 1st at start of business to October 30th at close of business.
- Bring your passport to the 5 featured cocktail bars any day from October 1st to October 31st, 2019 and savor your cognac cocktails.
- Please remember to tip your bartenders as gratuity is not included.
- Must be 21 years or older with valid ID
- A passport must be presented to claim the cocktail
- 1 designated cocktail per bar (no substitutions), must be stamped
- 1 passport per person
- You may buy 1 additional as a gift
- Misplaced tickets cannot be replaced
- No refunds
Cognac is a European geographical indication located on France’s Atlantic Coast, 75 miles north of Bordeaux. The Cognac region and its resulting spirit—produced from distilling wine—both take their name from the town at its center. Defined by its maritime climate, clay and chalky soils and the Charente River crossing the length of the region, Cognac’s history as a spirit-producing region dates back to the 16th century, though its wines had achieved notoriety three centuries before.
For more information, visit www.CognacClassicCrawl.com.