Inclusion 101 (Saturday 9/14/19)
Inclusion 101 is a half day training focused on understanding the benefits of inclusion to all children, families and providers. Participants will learn the following:
- Definition of Inclusion
- Universal Design
- Family, Culture & Disability
- IFSP/IEP process
Intended Audience: Open to all center-based and family child care early learning programs serving preschool children in San Mateo County.
Please note: This training date coincides with the first training session of the DRDP (2015) Series, if you have already registered for DRDP (2015), you cannot register for this Fall offering of Inclusion 101. Please consider waiting for the Spring when Inclusion 101 will be offered again for new participants.
The Spring offering will provide Spanish translation/el taller de la primavera proporcionará traducción al español
Dates: Saturday, September 14th 2019
Time: 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
Location: San Mateo County Office of Education, 101 Twin Dolphin Drive, Redwood City
Cost: $22.09 (with processing fees) Light snacks and materials included
Registration deadline: September 3, 2019 (Credit card payment only)
- Every participant must provide their CA ECE Workforce Registry ID Number in order to participate and receive their certificate of completion.
- This series is QRIS Teacher Stipend eligibile. A fully completed QRIS Teacher Stipend application must be received by SMCOE on or before the due date to have the potential to receive a stipend. Click here for more information.
- No Walk-ins will be permitted.
- For your convenience, light refreshments and lunch are provided. However, if you have specialized dietary restrictions, please plan to bring your own. Where applicable, vegetarian options will be available.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact the Early Learning Support Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's the refund policy?
Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.