10 Hours Blockchain Training in Rochester, MN, MN for Beginners-Bitcoin training-introduction to cryptocurrency-ico-ethereum-hyperledger-smart contracts training
Blockchain training for beginners is 10 hours introductory course delivered over 2 weeks via Instructor led training. Students will learn the history and evolution of bitcoin, digital currency, blockchain, ethereum, hyperledger, cryptocurrencies. They will get Practical Hands on experience with Smart contracts, learn about blockchain use cases and it's potential for disruption.
Please click on each of the links below to find your local date and time for each of the 5 sessions. All sessions will follow the schedule below:
- September 7, 2019 | 9:00-11:00 AM US Pacific Time
- September 8, 2019 | 9:00-11:00 AM US Pacific Time
- September 14, 2019 | 9:00-11:00 AM US Pacific Time
- September 15, 2019 | 9:00-11:00 AM US Pacific Time
- September 21, 2019 | 9:00-11:00 AM US Pacific Time
The course provides an overview of the Blockchain technology including its history, evolution and the future. Students learn about bitcoin, which is powered by blockchain technology, bitcoin mining, other cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum, Block, Hash, cryptography, how to develop a simple blockchain application.
Who can take this course
Anyone aspiring to learn new technology can take this the course. Students and professionals interested in a career in the blockchain technology should opt for the course.
Those who have no programming knowledge will still get a lot of value from taking this course just as a beginner would learn a lot from watching someone cooking a meal or changing a flat tire.
After completing this Training, you should be able to:
- Understand the importance of Blockchain technology
- Perceive, how bitcoin transactions are validated by miners
- Create and use bitcoin account effectively
- Have a deep insight into bitcoin and its network
- Understand Ethereum blockchain
- Comprehend the cryptography and cryptocurrency concepts
- Learn Solidity: Prominent language to develop smart contracts
- Deploy your private blockchain on web where you can visually see your chains
- Develop private Blockchain in MultiChain
- Discuss the compelling use-cases of the blockchain
- Interpret the prospects of blockchain
- Assess, how blockchain can improve your business standards