7th Annual Bombshells Against Breast Cancer
On Wednesdays, we wear pink and support The Ellie Fund!
The most fabulous event of the summer is back and with a new location in Kendall Square! Please join us at Glass House on Wednesday, August 28th for the 7th Annual Bombshells Against Breast Cancer.
As always, the night will consist of refreshing drinks, light bites, awesome raffles, and of course mingling with the finest women in the Boston media scene all to benefit The Ellie Fund. Party kicks off at 5:00pm!
More about the Ellie Fund:
- The Ellie Fund provides essential support services for breast cancer patients to ease the stresses of everyday life, allowing the focus to be on family, recovery and healing
More about Bombshells:
- A Boston Bombshell is an influential woman in Boston who supports other women in and out of the work place through her attitude and actions. Anyone can be a Bombshell!
- Courtney Cox - Reporter, NESN
- Heather Higgins - Chief Cookie Officer, Top Shelf Cookies
- Bekah Berger - Radio Host, Hot 106 Providence
- Julia Scaparotti - On-Air Personality, 103.3 AMP Radio
- Loren Raye - Radio Host, The TJ Show
- Jessica Hennessy - Owner, The Haute Life
- Ashley Erling - Executive Producer, The Rhode Show
- Kate Arnold - VP | Creative Director, Weston Table
- Andrea Cook - AVP of Communications, WORK Inc.
- Elizabeth Pehota - Reporter / Host, New England Revolution
- Rachel Holt - Sports Reporter, NESN
- Tanya Edwards - Writer & Producer, Boston Globe Media
- Dr. Fabianna Marie - CEO, Fabulously Fighting and Fabssential Wellness
- Janet Wu - Anchor, Bloomberg
- Kerry Kavanaugh - Anchor & Investigative Reporter, Boston 25 News
* Check back soon for an updated list!
Important reminders: This event is 21+. All ticket sales are final. Pink attire is suggested. Most importantly, a portion of proceeds will benefit The Ellie Fund!