DRAMATIC COMEDY- Feature Film Challenge- Aug 3rd through Aug 31st
Sometimes, the only way to get it done is EVERYONE pitch in!!!
IN PRODUCTION Aug 3rd, 4th, 10th, 11th, 17th, 24th, 25th & 31st (some days possibly added after no extra charge, depending on how the film is written, and progress of shoot)
Everyone with an 8 day pass, major role and also gets producers credit, however sometimes, you are not required to come all the days to participate (depending how schedule for filming is laid out).
**Come ONE or All days to be part of it. Register as soon as possible, everything is starting now, and we start working on things as people register.
-DRAMATIC COMEDY Edition Feature Film Challenge may require we meet in different locations to get footage etc, but studio is home base, rides can be arranged from there.
MMTB Style is AMAZING and we get it done!!!!
IMDB CREDITS FOR ALL.
- PRODUCER CREDIT to All Signed up Crew and Writers that Are There to Help All 8 Filming Days or will help Edit the Whole Feature Film
- EXECUTIVE PRODUCER Credit Available if you Can't Be there but want to pitch in to help fundraise.
MMTB Style is AMAZING and we get it done!!!!
We have been doing MMTB this way for over 9 years, and it's been great way to get the funds we need to get it done! We ALL pitch in to make it happen!
Come one or all days to be part of it. MUST RSVP & PAY for the days you can make in order to get on the call sheet and be notified for all other information that may happen in preproduction. Once registered, Actors Please send in video clips and Pictures of yourself. Crew, let us know what you want to do on set and any info about yourself. firstname.lastname@example.org
1pm-9pm all days except some days can be adjusted based on our filming schedule (please email us about schedule questions and conflicts to email@example.com)
**Anyone who wants to have a bigger role must attend at least 6-8 days, the more days, the bigger the part.
CREW- Sooner You Register the Better, First Register First Choices after depending on skill level. Please email us with info about yourself and how you would like to contribute.
WRITERS Must Have an 8 Day Pass or Producers Pass, Contact us ASAP once registered, to get in on the writing. If not many writers sign up, the general story idea may be constructed as a team OR, other variations of writing, however the director will have a final say, may already have a general story in mind and/or will be filling in the story to be sure that everything can be accomplished in the time frame provided with the props etc available.
ACTORS/HOST WARNING** Even though you get a 8 day pass, some days may be "*Optional depending on shooting schedule and if you are needed that day. ALSO, please be aware that even though you are there most of the day, you may only be shooting bits depending on your part and schedule. EVEN if your role is bigger with a 8 day pass depending how soon you register, lead roles may be taken, a generous amount of face time and lines will be given to all 8 day pass holders. All of this will depend SOLELY on story developed.
A few different things about this event, compared to our usual challenges, here they are:
1. Food will be provided and it will not be a potluck style event, however we do welcome donations
2. Everyone will be considered one team instead of our usual break up of 2-7 film teams.
3. No VIP passes or Free passes available for this event. Everyone pitches in equally. Actors that buy 8 day pass will automatically have a big part in the film if they will be there for all or most days.
4. The more days you buy, the bigger your role in the film, that is for cast and crew.
5. Will have alot more participation needed from EDITORS and WRITERS as well as set design, art design, wardrobe, grip, craft services, etc!! If editors sign up we will edit as we go and/or organizing footage, syncing etc..... Writers will help write scripts and keep track of scenes, help with major key lines etc, and just help keep track as a team
6. Film will be screened in a local theater with another feature film or two.
7. IMDB credits provided PRIOR to film final release and as it is in POST.
8. SIX (8) day pass holders will also get PRODUCER CREDIT regardless of role, **WARNING** if there is a lack in effort, bad attitude, create more problems then be helpful or don't contribute equally to the project as your counterparts during actual production, you can be asked to leave and producer credit will be rejected, leaving abruptly or not forfilling all obligations for all days will cause for rejection of producer credit as well as other possible credits depending on your contribution.
9. PRODUCER PASS holders get Executive Producer Credit and are not required to be there specific days unless acting
**PLEASE get a regular producers pass if you are not able to physically or mentally contribute consistantly for all 8 days, or be there with a positive attitude and work well in a team environment, to avoid any situations that brings the rest of the team down, being that, this is a fast paced project, we need people that are ready to take direction and make things happen, have fun and make film magic without any personal ego problems etc..!!! BE READY TO PITCH IN WHERE YOU CAN. **Slackers or Attitudes need not apply... Be professional at all times regardless of the fast paced and crazy environment.
DAILY HOURS (could vary depending on production) will be 1pm-9pm generally *PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME EACH DAY, and must stay til the end unless released early for the day* - Dinner, drinks and Snacks will be provided- Please make sure you eat a good lunch before you arrive daily. (We welcome extra drink, food and snack donations, we are a non profit, can offer tax receipts)
**DO NOT BRING KIDS Without permit OR ANYONE THAT IS NOT ON THE CALL SHEET TO SET. Children under 18 must have an entertainment work permit to participate.
**OUR AIM is to have the film completed by early Nov 2020 and bring it to AFM in LA in November, however this may change depending on many factors, regardless, we want a complete theater/festival release in 2020 if it doesn't happen way sooner.