Pepperlane Boost: Westborough, MA Meeting (Led by Christine McShane)
As a mom and business owner, we know your time is precious. That’s why Pepperlane created Boost events. Boost events are your opportunity to spend 90 minutes with a skilled facilitator and a table of other business owners to bring your business to the next level.
Boost Events are for you if:
- You’re a mom (or mom-supporter!) running or growing an independent business
You’ve got a business idea, but you’re not quite sure where to start
- You’re looking for a safe, supportive space to ask questions about your business and get honest feedback, delivered with kindness
- You’re excited to help others succeed by sharing your feedback, expertise and connections
At our Boost events, you’ll:
- Meet up to 9 other attendees who are starting, running, or growing their own businesses
- Get 5 minutes in the spotlight: receive immediate feedback on your top business challenge
- Highlight your own expertise by helping others
- Identify 1 Simple Act to move your business forward
- Grant yourself time to focus on yourself and your business
Walking out of the event, you’ll leave with:
- A new group to reach out to for meaningful advice, friendship, and inspiration
- Fresh perspectives and actionable feedback to move your business forward
- Tips from other attendees on how to avoid pitfalls they’ve experienced
- Accountability and follow up on your 1 Simple Act
- Motivation to take your business to the next level!
What others think:
"The Boost event exceeded my expectations. The ideas that were shared were truly valuable, the advice sincere, and the structure allowed us to cover a good amount of information. Compared to other networking events for moms, this one was a stand out for sure." - Silvia Zaharinova, Fun World Language Academy
"At my very first Pepperlane event, I met 3 people that I connected with and started working with them- I loved their energy and saw the real benefit they could bring to my business." - Pamela Willsey, Willsey Connections
"Being a new mom and a small business owner is rather isolating at times, but Pepperlane has provided me with an instant network of supportive women entrepreneurs that are facing similar day-to-day challenges. Being able to troubleshoot and problem solve together is incredibly powerful. I always leave Pepperlane events feeling energized, motivated and ready to tackle those challenging next steps with my business." - Kate Stella, Health & Wellness Coach
*Please note that these events are designed for independently-owned businesses. If you're part of a multi-level marketing company and want to explore starting your own company, you are welcome to attend. This event is not designed to promote multi-level marketing ventures or any businesses that are not independently-owned.