Rediscovering Our Common Humanity: A Peace of My Mind's full day workshop
Join A Peace of My Mind founder John Noltner for a full-day workshop based in storytelling to explore identity, empathy, and building community.
Hosted at Squirrel Haus Arts in Minneapolis
Developed for educators, leadership development and anyone interested in exploring storytelling as a way to bridge divides and build connections.
8:30 am—4:30 pm
Group size between 20—30
Our day will include:
- A Peace of My Mind’s American Stories exhibit
- Writing exercises
- Small group dialogue
- Participation in a final studio project to articulate mission, vision and values around a common theme
- Electronic delivery of your final studio portrait
- Snacks and beverages
- Both books for A Peace of My Mind
- Certificates for professional development hours can be provided at the completion of the workshop