Minneapolis, MN Food Protection Manager Virtual Instructor-Led Training
The Food Protection Manager Course will be a Virtual Instructor-Led Training Session broadcast As a Facebook Live event. Once a paid registration is received you will receive an invitation to join the Facebook group that is broadcasting. The broadcast will be broken into 2 sessions that will last 3 hours with a 30-minute break between each. This broadcast will be accessible for 7 calendar days from broadcast on Facebook. Within 48 hours of the completion of the broadcast will be uploaded to HRBGlobal for review per section and will wrap up with a practice test to prepare you for your ANSI/CFP Certified Food Protection Manager Exam. When you are ready to take the exam you can schedule at one of the locations online:
- ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Exam with HRBUniversal
- ServSafe® Certification Testing @ Pearson Vue Center
- National Registry of Food Safety Professionals (NRFSP) Certification Testing @ Pearson Vue
- Prometric Certified Professional Food Manager (CPFM) Testing
- 360Training/Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Exam @ PSI Testing Center
You can view the curriculum and all details at HRBGlobal.Education
You may contact HRBUniversal for more information or manual registration at 855-447-2864 for payment by eInvoice without fees. Live Support Hours - Monday-Friday: 7:30 AM CST - 5:30 PM CST.
Please view the following policies prior to registration.
- Course & Exam Details - Download or View Online
- Terms of Service - Download or View Online