'National Wine Day' Tasting on Treasure Island
'National Wine Day' Tasting
Saturday, May 25 - Sunday, May 26
12:00 - 5:00pm
Just in case you needed another excuse to drink wine... we are helping to give you one for National Wine Day!
RSVP below for discounts - you Passport includes:
- $5 off each wine tasting at each of the 4 Winemaker Studio tasing rooms (Winery SF, Sol Rouge, VIE Winery, Sottomarino*)
- $17 in BottleBucks to use towards bottle purchases
- And, as always, priceless stunning views of the Bay Bridge!
RSVP below and we look forward to seeing you there!
*Sottomarino is only open Saturday. Closed Sunday.
The Winery SF & Winemaker Studios
30 Avenue G
San Francisco, CA 94130
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/4obvBcvJzFU2
1. Take the Bay Bridge to Treasure Island exit (LEFT exit from San Francisco and RIGHT from the East Bay).
2. When you come down the hill toward the island, continue straight- past the security gate.
3. Make a right on California Avenue (the first street)
4. Make a Right into the Third driveway (Avenue G) and The Winery SF is the dark grey building about 300ft in front of you on the left hand side.
If you are using Google Maps, Waze or Apple Maps, please search for "The Winery SF" versus the actual address, as the address sometimes gets interpreted incorrectly and sends you to a different address.