Social-Emotional Learning to Support Vulnerable Youth (South County)
SPACE IS LIMITED
Please register as soon as possible.
After-school program staff, instructional aides, front office staff, teachers, and/or administrators are invited to attend a three-day series to receive a comprehensive foundation to strategies and skill sets necessary to support vulnerable youth.
Those who participate will be eligible to receive a stipend of up to $150. Please provide us with a completed W-9 to process payment. Food will be provided at all three sessions.
- Best practices in Social-Emotional Learning (SEL)
- Restorative Practices & Positive Behavior Intervention and Supports
- Mindfulness & Emotional Resilience
By registering to this event, you are RSVPing to all three sessions:
- Thursday, May 2, 2019 - 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM at John F. Kennedy Middle School, Library (2521 Goodwin Avenue, Redwood City, CA 94061)
- Thursday, May 9, 2019 - 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM at McKinley Institute of Technology, Auditorium (400 Duane Street, Redwood City, CA 94062)
- Thursday, May 23, 2019 - 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM at McKinley Institute of Technology, Auditorium (400 Duane Street, Redwood City, CA 94062)
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (650) 802-5307.