EXOS Speed Performance Workshop - Rochester, MN
Developed with our partners at SKLZ, this two-day workshop explores the technical model for acceleration and multidirectional speed.
This course focuses on multidirectional speed and acceleration. You’ll learn how to identify gaps in movement skills, and we’ll provide a system to develop these skills. The system will focus on three key areas: position, pattern, and power.
- Preparation for acceleration and multidirectional speed
- High-intensity and reactive training for acceleration and multidirectional speed
- EXOS methodology
- Power and speed development
- Programming for acceleration sessions
What you’ll receive:
- EXOS t-shirt
- Exclusive discounts from EXOS partners
- CEU Credits: NSCA: 1.3 | ACSM: 16
*All promo codes must be applied at purchase. Promotional discounts cannot be applied after purchase