Macaron Making Class
LEARN HOW TO MAKE MACARONS WITHOUT ALL THE HARD WORK! Perfect for the busy bees!
Taught by Rita Ng, founder of Boston Bonbon, participants will be guided through the history of the macaron and the process of making your own batch of French Macarons.
- 1.5 hours preparation and baking demo. Limited hands-on session only due to short time frame of the course!
- Theory of the French macaron.
- Packet of original recipes
- Each participant will do their own "filling" of the macarons and take home a box of 6 macarons (retail value $13) they "make"!
- 2-13 people per class.
- Group rates and private sessions available. Contact email@example.com.
- Our kitchen is conveniently located at 103 Ripley Road, Cohasset MA 02025 — just 20 minutes from Quincy!
- A 100% refund, less a $10 service fee, will be given if the refund is asked no later than 7 days before the class. No refunds will be issued otherwise, unless the class is canceled by Boston Bonbon. In this event, 100% of the class cost and fees will be refunded.