Guitar Level 3 Spring 2019 - an 8 Week Workshop for people excited to play guitar!
Guitar Level 3
Mondays 7:45pm - 8:45pm
March 18 - May 6
Playing guitar is fun as well as a great source of relaxation and self-discovery that can enhance your life on many levels. The group class environment is a fantastic way for you to learn as well as meet new people to play with. We encourage and inspire each other!
You will learn and understand
• the individual note names of the guitar
• the chromatic and major scales
• using the chromatic scale and major scale in playing songs
• introduction to the concept of how chords are made (harmony)
• more chords and songs, complex rhythms, and fingerpicking
• help and guidance with singing and playing
• a dynamic group experience (lots of cool people!)
Each lesson is tailored to create a motivating atmosphere where you can experience your progress while learning to play the songs that you love!
*Note: Satisfaction is Guaranteed.
If you're nervous about committing to 8 weeks, you are welcome to try the first class
for the single class rate ($45) to see if the level feels like a good fit.
Once you have committed to the full session, there are no refunds.
Every class has its own password-protected online course created just for you!
After each lesson I post a video that goes over the whole lesson, as well as the in-class
handouts which are available for download. It's inevitable that people travel, get sick,
have scheduling conflicts. When you miss a class or classes,
the website enables you to keep up.
For more information: