2019 Sales Leadership Intensive
Sales Leadership Intensive - The Premier Sales Leadership Event
March 12-13, 2019
In today's business climate, you must get every possible efficiency, effort and effectiveness from your sales force. Whether you have 3 salespeople or 3,000, an underachieving team or a sales force that performs well, the competencies necessary to transform your sales force into a cohesive, over achieving team are the same. We will provide the tools, strategies, tactics, mindset, knowledge and practice that you'll need in order to transform your sales force and grow revenue and profit. This powerful, very exclusive event is limited to just 24 participants.
Do You Qualify to Attend?
- Salespeople and/or sales managers report to you - this isn't theory!
- You are change ready - don't waste time defending the status quo!
- You can be away from your office - it will not be available online or on DVD!
- You are committed to growth - If you are OK with mediocrity, stop reading!
- You will implement your lessons learned - no time wasters!
- You can sit through 2 days of comprehensive development - no stepping out!
- You will participate - no audits!
- You take responsibility - no excuse makers!
Who Should Attend? Sales Managers, Sales VP's, Sales Directors, GM's, C-Level Executives, and Business Development Managers.
Dates: March 12-13, 2019
Location: Kurlan & Associates Training Facility in Westboro, MA.
Time: 8 AM each day
Tuition: $1,695 per person (limited to just 24) Pre-Payment Discount of 10%
Includes: Materials, Breakfast and Lunch each day
Hotel Accomodations (if traveling): Doubletree Hotel in Westboro, MA.
Airport: Boston Logan Airport (Westboro is 45 minutes West of the Airport)
7:30 AM Continental Breakfast
8:00 AM Training Begins
10:00 AM Morning Break
10:35 AM Training Resumes
Noon Lunch Break
1:00 PM Training Resumes
2:45 PM Assignments and Group Work
4:00 PM Training Ends (3 PM Day 2)
In just two days you will Master:
- Sales Coaching Strategies and Tactics
- Sales Accountability Strategies and Tactics
- Sales Motivation Strategies and Tactics
- Sales Leadership Best Practices
You Will Leave with:
- A Customized, World-Class Sales Process for your Sales Force to Execute
- A Customized, Predictive, Visual, Staged, Criteria-Based Sales Pipeline
- Customized Metrics to Drive Revenue
- Customized Metrics to Keep Your Pipeline Stuffed and Balanced
- Mastery of Sales Leadership
- A Sales Coaching Environment
- Advanced Sales Coaching Skills
- Advanced Sales Development Skills
About the Faculty:
Dave Kurlan and Chris Mott lead the faculty for this event.
Also featured is Sales Development Expert Dennis Connelly