A Runner's Mind Run Club Spring 2019
Whether you're looking to notch your first half marathon, post a personal best, get faster, conquer the trails, reduce the risk of aggravations/injuries, or just meet some cool people to run with, A Runner's Mind Run Club produced by Marathon Matt will have you covered.
Be one of the first THIRTY to sign up part-time or full-time and you'll score this AWESOME, limited edition Run Club tech tee!
RUN CLUB WORKOUTS(2/16-4/28, 3 workouts per week to choose from):
- Tues. night maintenance runs @ 6:30PM (Downtown)
- Thurs. night speedwork OR wildcard run (fartlek, hills, trails, etc) @ 6:30PM (Kezar Stadium)
- Sat. long runs @ 9:00AM (various locations in SF)
RUN CLUB PARTICIPATION OPTIONS ($75-$150):
- Full-time participation includes access to ALL workouts ($150).
- Part-time participation includes access to TWO workouts ($120).
Tues. night maintenance runs @ 6:30PM (Downtown) ONLY ($75)
- Speedwork OR Wildcard Run on Thursdays @ 6:30PM ONLY ($90)
Long runs on Saturdays @ 9:00AM ONLY ($100)
ALL Run Club participants also receive the following perks/amenities:
- $20 giftcard @ A Runner's Mind (towards a purchase of $100+)
- Technical training shirt (for new Run Club members)
- 20% off any/all Sasquatch Racing events
- 10% standing discount on any/all massage & bodywork at PSOAS Massage/Bodywork. 20% off at Tues.night maintenance runs (downtown)!
- USATF/RRCA certified coaches
- Comprehensive Half Marathon Training Schedule
- Multiple Training Levels (Beginner to Advanced)
- A twice weekly email newsletter supporting your training.
- Clinics/Seminars with PSOAS Massage+Bodywork and more.
- 'Secret' facebook group for finding running partners, carpooling, sharing photos, connecting with your coaches, etc.
- Club social events (bar nights, team dinners, etc.)!
- 100-150 fun teammates to train with!
Not sure if Run Club is right for you?
Rather than just give you some Yelp testimonials, check out a few videos that shed some light on what you can expect!
- Run Club Spring 2016
- Run Club Summer Season 2016
- Run Club Fall Season 2016
- Nike Run Reporter, Melissa Freeman, trains for her first half marathon with us!
Questions about the training?
Contact MARATHON MATT-MARATHONMATT@MARATHONMATT.COM