Leading SAFe 4.6 Agilist Certification Course - Minneapolis, MN - Confirmed to Run
Travel & Scholarship promotional pricing available!! --call or email for details!
The i4 Group conducts in-house training for your enterprise with special pricing available.
Leading SAFe® course with SAFe® 4 Agilist Certification
During this two-day course, you’ll learn the principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe), how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale. You will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace. You’ll also get practical advice on supporting Agile teams and programs, empowering a Lean Portfolio, building a continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinating large solutions. Develop a skillset that’s in demand worldwide—and empower your enterprise to succeed in a disruptive marketplace—when you become a SAFe 4 Agilist (SA).
Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe 4 Agilist (SA)
To perform the role of a SAFe 4 Agilist, you should be able to:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Recognize and apply a Lean-Agile Mindset and principles
- Continuously explore, integrate, deploy, and release value
- Empower with a Lean Portfolio
- Coordinate the development of large solutions
- Enhance your Lean-Agile leadership skills
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
What You Get
The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe 4 Agilist exam
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the course to be eligible for the exam.
Who Will Benefit
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe 4 Agilist (SA) certification exam:
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- Experience in Scrum
Membership renewals are one year from the date certification is earned
- Renewal fee: $100
For more information, contact The i4 Group Consulting: thei4group.com
Instructor: Aasim Shabazz
Refunds will be issued for cancellations greater than 14 days from the start of the course and will be assessed a $150 processing charge. For cancellations between 8 and 14 days from the start of the course, registrants may change to another course of equal or lesser value. For cancellations 7 days or less from the start of the course, no refunds will be issued or changes allowed.
All classes are not guaranteed to make. Classes can be cancelled due to low enrollment or any unforeseen reason. The i4 group is not responsible for any kind of reimbursements due to cancelled classes. We recommend that you contact us for course status before booking any travel accommodations. In the event a class is cancelled, all ticket holders are entitled to a full refund for their ticket purchase.