Around the World with Whiskey: Exploration of Irish, Scotch, Japanese and American Whisk(e)y
Join us for a tasting and discussion of whisk(e)ys from all over the world. We will taste hrough eight different types of whisk(e)y and discuss the different nuances of each. Through that lens we will also see how history has changed whisk(e)y and vice versa.
We aim to improve your understanding of the category by answering certain questions like:
- What defines Irish vs Scotch vs Japanese vs American and the larger spectrum of Whisk(e)y.
Who makes it and where?
- What is the mashbill, and how does it effect the final product?
- How do I read a whiskey bottle?
Throughout the class we will be sipping through a flight of whisky intended to expand your palate.
- You will receive an email registration confirmation after making your purchase
Classes are for people aged 21 and over
- Classes last an average of 1.5 - 2 hours
- If you would like to purchase this class as a gift for someone you will have the option to add the recipients name to the class list after you make your purchase.
- Plan ahead for transport. Do not drink and drive
- Discover spirits responsibly, please eat before you arrive
- Registration is non-refundable within 1 week of the class date
*If you have a Beverage Academy or Bourbon and Branch gift card contact
BevAcad@bourbonandbranch.com to register for a class.