Career Networking by Smiling and Dialing
Smiling & Dialing
Come to our meeting where senior leaders/executive and senior business advisors join together to meet others and help them through career transitions.
We provide a dedicated forum that helps senior leaders and senior business professionals to:
- Meet valuable contacts for career development and job search,
- Access leads on new opportunities,
- Share personal insights on local companies,
- Support each other during career transition.
Who may attend?
- Want to come to your first meeting? You need to be invited personally by a current member. Be sure to fill in the name of the person who invited you, your sponsor.
- Don't know a current member? Use contact the sponsor so a board member can contact you to see if S&D can fulfill your expectations.
How much does it cost?
- The meeting fee is $15.00 per attendee to cover operating costs.
- You may pay by credit/debit card when you register and speed up check-in.
- You may pay at the door by selecting "Pay at Door" as payment type during check-out.
- Payments accepted at the door include: cash, check, major credit/debit cards.
Refunds will be made automatically when you cancel your registration in Eventbrite up to 1 day before the meeting.
- Cancellations between 1 day before the meeting and meeting start time may be done by e-mailing the organizer. Registration fees will be applied to the next scheduled meeting, if requested. (One time only.)
When are meetings held?
- Meetings are held six times a year; January, March, May, July, September, and November.
- Meetings are generally held the second Tuesday of the month. Be sure to check meeting dates about a month before in case of reschedules due to conflicts.
- Registrations open four (4) weeks before the meeting.