Philippines Consulate General in San Francisco Passport Appointment
GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES ON HOW TO SECURE AN APPOINTMENT
1. Before securing an appointment, please click on this link and read carefully all the requirements for passport application:
2. Choose a date and time for your appointment, fill in the appropriate fields and complete your registration. Please make sure to have a valid email address as this is where the automated confirmatory email will be sent to you. The confirmatory email also contains the link to double check all requirements to apply for a passport.
3. One (1) slot per person.
4. Either print or save in your mobile/handheld devices the confirmatory email with the bar and QR code. Bring these to the Consulate on the date and time of your appointment.
5. Please come to the Philippine Consulate General located at 447 Sutter Street, San Francisco CA 94108, at the date and specified hour of your appointment.
6. Upon arriving at the lobby of the Philippine Center Building, proceed to the automatic ticketing kiosk, press Passport and Yes when asked if you have an appointment. Scan the QR/bar code using the scanner on the machine and press Search and Print. A ticket will be printed. Retrieve the ticket and proceed to the second floor Courtesy Lane desk.
7. Surrender your ticket along with your passport and documentary requirements to the personnel manning the Courtesy Lane and proceed to the Courtesy Lounge and wait for your name to be called for processing.