Vitals™ Meet and Learn | South St. Paul Area
The Vitals App that has been adopted by Dakota County!
Come learn about this new technology service designed to keep vulnerable individuals safe in your community.
The Vitals™ team is coming to South St. Paul this Monday! Please spread the word and bring a friend or two to this FREE event.
Reserve your spot in the Ticketing section below.
This new innovative service is now available in Dakota County and Dakota County Social Services has approved the following funding sources:
• Brain Injury (BI) Waiver
• Community Access for Disability Inclusion (CADI) Waiver
• Developmental Disabilities (DD) Waiver
• Elderly Waiver (EW)
• Consumer Directed Community Supports (CDCS)
• Family Support Grant (FSG)
• light snacks will be available.
The Meet and Learn will be hosted by Vitals™ Aware Services.