FOOD FUNDED 2018
Food entrepreneurs and investors convene for a day of educational workshops and live investment presentations to catalyze the funding flow for food ventures.
ENTREPRENEUR LAB 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Hands-on workshops facilitated by experienced practitioners. Preliminary topics for 2018 include:
- Stacking Your Capital Raise: When Equity, when Debt?
- New Crowdfunding Models: How to Raise Serious Funds from the Community.
- Digital Shelf Space as the new Launchpad: Mastering Amazon and other Marketplaces
- The Future of Food is Personal (as Medicine)? Microbiome and other Insights
- The Ripple Effect of Food Ventures: Impact on Climate, Social Justice, and Workforce
- Tools For Engagement: Honing the Mutual Love in Your Community
- Carbon Drawdown: Steering Solutions and Capital towards Climate Change Reversal
- All about Location: Winning with Food Services and other Local Models
- The Future Is Female: Women in Food, as Producers and Investors
- Shot in the Arm from Big Corporates? Lessons from Strategic Partnerships
- Critical Investor Due Diligence: How to Assess the Leader and the Team?
- Missed Exits: Special Edition of our popular Failing Forward Session
- Pitch perfect: How to craft an engaging 5-minute story for investors?
FOOD INVESTOR SHOWCASE 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
8th Annual Bay Area Food Investor Fair: forum for investors to meet select food entrepreneurs and see pre-screened investment opportunities. Prior investments have ranged from $25K to $10M.
Your registration information is confidential and will not be shared, beyond the main event sponsors.
Ticket price includes lunch.
Refund policy: 50% until one month before event.